CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 25, 2006

...and I really do bead

After naming this blog the Bead Working Librarian, blending a pleasure and my profession, I thought it appropriate to include at least one sample.



I create for myself, for friends and family. I love the textures and colors, knowing there is a synergy at work when combining individual beads and flowing to a finished product. And feeling as if they are jewels, which my good friend Judy calls all her pieces. (Happy anniversary, Judy!)

This necklace and bracelet set were a donation to the annual Minnesota Library Association Foundation silent auction last fall and I've promised work for that and other fundraisers again this year.

1 comment:

Michelle Mach said...

Love the necklace--sweet and simple! Great to meet another beading librarian!