CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Where? Oh where?

Even prolific writers face the challenge of finding time to blog and now there is the added dilemma of where to post? Nearly two years ago, SELCO launched the SELCO Librarian:
  • to share professional information of interest but which is not critical to the daily operation of SELCO/SELS or the members of the multitype consortium; and
  • to provide an insight into the personal interests, talents, and opinions of the SELCO staff as they pertain to librarianship.
As SELCO's Executive Director, that is blog #1 and I share right along with other staff members. In December, I authored 8 of the 15 entries. Admitedly, that quantity was a bit unusual and several of those posts served as reports for a virtual meeting. There is blog #2, the Structure blog, as SELCO/SELS deliberates about organizational structure, membership, and governance. And finally, blog #3 - Bead Working Librarian - my own blog and now part of 23 Things on a Stick for a bit more personal info and the place to work through the program with other library and web 2.0 explorers. So the question remains, "Where? Oh where to post?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ann,
I'm finally getting back to my blog and seeing what others are doing. I realized that I hadn't put an avatar on mine, but got bumped - some things I'll have to do at home. Your beading looks fun and relaxing especially when we are in the deep freeze again.