CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, February 01, 2008

Thing #3 – RSS

Like so many others, I initially thought, I’ll just bookmark my favorite sites and check them periodically for anything new ---sort of like choosing when to pick up the newspaper. But unlike the newspaper that comes at the same time every day (or something close) bloggers post at all hours, they may post several times in one day, or be quiet for days. I was quickly converted to the advantages of RSS - Real Simple Syndication and have had a Bloglines account ever since Barbara Misselt (now at ECRL) shared this cool tool. I've even blogged about Bloglines!

So having subscribed earlier, my 23 Things activities for today included:
  • Adding a Bloglines button to my toolbar
  • Aggregating all the SELCO staff blogs in a Bloglines folder – energetic postings out there!

No comments: